Looking for a healthy game-time snack? I’ve got you covered! These bell pepper nachos were at hit with the family during a recent football game. And, since it’s loaded with veggies and lean protein, these are quite healthy! Healthy and kid approved? That’s a huge win in my books.
- 3 bell peppers (red, orange, or yellow work best), cut into 1″ strips
- 8oz ground turkey
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Salt, garlic powder, and Montreal steak spice
- Pre-heat oven to 375ºF
- Cook ground turkey in a non-stick pan. Add salt, garlic powder and steak spice to taste
- Arrange sliced bell peppers on a baking sheet
- Top the peppers with the turkey and sprinkle cheese over top
- Bake for 5-8 minutes
- Divide and serve with salsa
- Original recipe found in Beachbody’s Shift Shop Recipe book. Want more information on that program? Send me a message!